Secret Periwinkle and Hidden Treasure [Picture Heavy!]

Another update?!? Yeah I know I know but I won't have time any other day this week so I'm getting it all out of my system now. 

Here is Secret Per-wink-le and Hidden Treasure. Well I'm sure not keeping this a secret nor am I keeping it hidden!! I super love this combo!!! Thanks Chel for helping me make up my mind about which base colour to use! I used China Glaze Secret Peri-wink-le as a base colour. Here are swatches, 2 coats with no top coat. The first coat was a little goopy but that wasn't something a second coat couldn't fix!


Both taken in the sun. You can still see the snow on the ground! LOL!

This was taken indoors with flash.

I love this colour. It took me so long to purchase it because I thought it would look horrible on me. But I quite like it! =) Thanks BF for making me buy it!

So thanks to Ivana's post where she used Hidden Treasure over OPI Funky Dunkey, I was so inspired to bust out my own Hidden Treasure again. This was 2 coats of HT. In certain lights, the flakes look baby pink. So pretty!

Picture taken indoors, no flash.

Picture taken outdoors in the shade.

Picture taken indoors, no flash.


Pictures taken indoors, no flash. I was on my laptop when I noticed my nails looked radioactive. So I had to take pics. LOL!

15 comments:

Jamie K. said...
March 28, 2011 at 4:14 PM

love the base colour on you! <3 looks very very very nice on your skintone :D and of course with HT on, what else can i say?!?!?! :D :D

Cher said...
March 28, 2011 at 4:19 PM

I just got Hidden Tresure too! It' looks lovely layered over the base coat!

Kee said...
March 28, 2011 at 4:21 PM

Thanks Jamie and Che!!

Oh Jamie...what was I thinking?? I guess it's better late than never right? I'm very glad I bought it!

Che...omg you're gonna go nuts layering it over everything!!!

Ivana said...
March 28, 2011 at 4:36 PM

You have such a beautiful nails and I love secret perinwinkle, I got it today and I can't wait to try it. :)) I'm so happy my manicure inspired you. :)

Kee said...
March 28, 2011 at 4:45 PM

Thank you so much Ivana! It's such a spring time colour, I had to wear it! I can't wait to see your post on it!

Swatch And Learn said...
March 30, 2011 at 10:57 PM

Wowweee. I like how it looks indoors under dimmed lighting. Love the greenish reflection in the keyboard pix!

Fiona

Kee said...
March 30, 2011 at 11:06 PM

Thanks Fiona! I finally get to meet the other half of Swatch and Learn!!

Danielle said...
March 31, 2011 at 12:03 PM

love this combo :)

Kee said...
March 31, 2011 at 2:22 PM

Thanks Danielle!! =)

Crystal said...
April 12, 2011 at 3:23 AM

hmmmm secret periwinkle is back on the wishlist :)

Kee said...
April 12, 2011 at 8:49 AM

Crystal...its so pretty, it belongs on the wish list!

Crystal said...
April 12, 2011 at 11:01 AM

hmmmm secret periwinkle is back on the wishlist :)

Danielle said...
April 12, 2011 at 11:01 AM

love this combo :)

Ivana said...
April 12, 2011 at 11:01 AM

You have such a beautiful nails and I love secret perinwinkle, I got it today and I can't wait to try it. :)) I'm so happy my manicure inspired you. :)

che said...
April 12, 2011 at 11:01 AM

I just got Hidden Tresure too! It' looks lovely layered over the base coat!

Leave a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog! Please feel free to comment! =) Also, please check back because I will respond to your comments here!

Back to Home Back to Top Base Coat and Beyond. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.